Hi Jim,

I'm not sure if what's being talked about here is the same thing, but if in the IDE, if you turn backdrop on (not even sure where in Edit -> Preferences
I did that),

it is in the Rev menubar under "View".

it covers everything, even the taskbar and the only way to get
to any other program or your desktop is to minimize Rev. Is this the
"feature" being talked about? If it is, I find it extremely annoying and would vote to be able to size the background, like ever other program out
there (in the PC world anyway). So, what's the number to vote for?

Jim

i just tested this on my PC, and i would say, this is another bug :-/
But it works as exspected on a Mac...

It does not only hide the taskbar but also the Rev menubar, so you cannot open
the messagebox or do anything else and you are ehm LICKED :-D

Since i do not often work on my PC i cannot tell if this was the case in earlier versions
of Rev < 2.6.

Any hints?

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.major-k.de

P.S.
I don't know why, but i always mark my bugs as "major" in godzilla ;-)