Hi all,

I've been following this one from the sidelines.

As I've mentioned in this forum on more than one occasion, I'm one of those whose business productivity is still totally dependent on the combination of Hypercard and 9 to 5 Reports.

From all the discussion I've read here dealing with two orphaned and "obsolete" programs, it seems that I may not be as alone as I have sometimes thought.

So I guess there are a quite a few of us quietly wait for the release version of Jan Schenkel's Quartam Reports, and fervently hoping that it's interface is half as intuitive as old reliable "9 to 5".

So here's a message to Jan: if your Quartam delivers the functionality needed by people like me, I think you'll find that the number of paying customers will far exceed the number of voices which have expressed interest here on the list.

More than that, I think there may very well be a substantial number of old Hypercard types who have quietly been waiting for a truly viable reporting scheme before making, or renewing their commitment to Runtime Revolution.

Regards,
Alan Gayne

Bill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The problem is nine to five reports under hypercard