As long as we are talking about mySQL, is there a way to programatically refresh a database query? I have a master/detail form which includes a button to delete the currently selected record and this works fine insofar as it deletes the record from the database but the fields and table all still show the record I just deleted. I can "manually" refresh using a button tied to the refresh SQL action but I would like to force the refresh upon deletion of the record. I can't find a transcript command which will force the tied fields to show the correct data without the additional user action of clicking another button.

James P. Spencer
Rochester, MN

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Badges??  We don't need no stinkin badges!"