Dennis,

I am not Dan, but I would like to answer because I would love to have array objects also.

I would say sort of yes to spreadsheet representation although I am not exactly sure how the physical representation would look beyond two dimensions.

I would suggest the array as a "container" of more fundamental elements: field, button, etc.

I have seen another product use the concept of array for an array all of one element type and cluster for an array of multiple element types.

Array object visual representations (might be simpler with attachments sent to list):

One dimensional array:
Index in a box. Index can be hidden.
Element is in another box structure that can be resized as needed.
[ index ]| element 1     |
              | element 2     |
              | element 3     |
              | element etc. |
or

[ index ] | element 1     | element 2     | element etc. |

Two dimensional array:
[ index 1 ] | element 1,1 | element 2,1 | element etc. |
[ index 2 ] | element 2,1 | element 2,2 | element etc. |
                  | element 3,1 | element 3,2 | element etc. |

I hopes this post makes some sense. :-)

Michael