Excellent! Sorry! Couldn't see it for looking! Now just default it to off and we're away!

Still think it would be a good idea to have a pref for opened the App Browser and Open Last Stack.

Bye for now
Dave

Hi David,

Hi All,

Is there anyway to stop the revOnline Viewer window from popping up everytime I launch RunRev? It is sooooooo annoying!

It wouldn't be too bad, if there were not so many bugs in the IDE that make it necessary to relaunch RunRev. I really can't see the point of popping up this window EVERY time you launch rev, anyone else agree?

I MUCH better thing to do IMHO would be to open the Application Browser on the last stack used. Now that would be useful.

At the very least I reckon the display of the revOnline window should be a Preference.

It is, mon ami, it is!

Clean your glasses and take a look at:

Preferences -> General -> Automatically launch Revolution Online

:-)

Just my 5 cents worth
All the Best
Dave