Hi Mark,

Great tip :-)
At least for some of us.
Thank you a lot.
I am used to dig in Rev IDE scripts but since Rev displays a super warning message when you want to name a stack as revSomething, I took the habit to rename a plugin stack when finished.
The issue came when I want to make some corrections...
Thanks to you, I shall not be obliged to loose time switching the names.

Le 12 juil. 05 à 22:13, Mark Wieder a écrit :

Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 12:31:48 AM, you wrote:

EC> There is another case where the debugger does not work: when the
EC> stack name begin with "rev".
EC> It's not a bug but a feature, an annoying feature when you write
EC> plugins ;-)

Take a look at the trace handler in the debugger button of the
revLibrary stack. It's revTargetStack() that's the culprit. Comment
out the true part of the conditional and leave everything after the
else - makes life bearable again.

NB: most of the time you want the default behavior - *not* tracing
through the rev stacks - as the debugger will trip over itself in
various ways. However, being able to drill down into the rev libraries
themselves is essential if you're developing plugins or working with
the libraries themselves. Caveat Revver.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software