Hi Ban, old friend :-)

Hello,

On my application that I am working on, it has a mainStack and 5
substacks

On the mainStack (card 1), I put 5 buttons to go to subStacks

This is a problem:  when user clicks on button 1 to go to substack 1,
the substack 1 shows, but when user click on button 2 to go to
substack2, the substack 1 disappears.

Is there anyway to keep the substack 1 stays until the substack 2 shows
up?

it should stay open, actually, as long as you are not explicitely closing it!
Maybe it is just covered by the newly opened substack or the mainstack?

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.major-k.de