Hi Rev fans!

I'm starting to convert my ancient HyperCard stacks to revolution. Some of my
stacks are simple enough that I'm merely recreating them in revolution,
rather than convert them. Anyway, apparently I'm having the common problem with
menubars.

Problem 1: In order for all my menus columns to appear I need to have a
"phantom" help menu on the end that I don't want.

Problem 2: I want to add "Select All/A" to the edit menu and it won't let me
add anything after the traditional cut, copy, paste, clear. What stupid trap
did I fall into?

Joe
Orlando, Florida