Hi Charles,

Your html is good html :-)
Make a stack with 2 fields.
Type (or paste) the text you desire in the first one. Change fonts, colours, styles as usual using the Text menu.
Add a button the script of which will be:

on mouseUp
  put the htmlText of fld 1 into fld 2
end mouseUp

If you are too lazy ;-) or desire a more sophisticated tool, you might be interested by Encoded Text Picker, a complete translator you will find on my web site (Revolution plugins section).

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.