I misspoke. It is the Debian distro that's at fault, apparently. It needs some C lib that isn't included.

dan

On Jul 24, 2005, at 8:16 PM, Thomas McCarthy wrote:

Depends on the distro. FreeBSD, for example, apparently does not yet support this

Funny, I just started doing CGI and it was on FreeBSD. No problems! I just went to the rev site and got the proper Unix version.

(I did this about 3 weeks ago)
tm