If I use the 'get URL' and 'put x into URL' command to get and put data from and into a file:path/data.txt file... how do I do that when the data is to be held on a network server? This'll be a Windows server; in one instance a steam-driven Win98 thing, in the other instance something far more up to date.

I don't have one to play with right now, and I'd rather avoid ending up thrashing about experimenting too much when I can get to one. But I'm worried about how to handle access permissions to the file. This is one of the ways recommended for handling (basic) multiple-person access to a data source file, and it makes lots of sense in most ways - but I can't see how to build in the username/password fileserver access aspect.