JB,

I had this happening with a button but could not track it down. However I don't think it is a bug. It seemed to only happen in scripts where I had a timing issue to begin with. Do you?

I am still learning the appropriate use of "wait" and "wait with messages".

Do any of your scripts use these or 'should' any of them be using this?

Tom