On Jul 27, 2005, at 1:50 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

If you do a search on the mailing list for "cross platform fonts" you'll get tons of hits. Here's Dar's info:

http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/ msg26708.html

Thanks very much. Since Dar's table shows that even Courier and Courier New (the two choices for a monospaced font that have to be available cover all relevant systems) have different metrics (!), it becomes clear that for my situation Phil Davis's screenshot approach is the best solution. I'm working on it now.

Excellent.

Charles