Hi all,

I have been searching for a simple electronic white board solution to go with video conferencing like ichat av. I just want to be able to do some quick text typed and perhaps shapes that everyone could doodle with virtually.

I have not found a good solution with the mac (bitwise seems to be the simplest) so far and it dawned on me that this would be something that rev could easily do. so the first question is does anyone know of a good solution already out there or has anyone attempted this sort of thing with rev already? I realize it would probably need to be a web based solution, but it seems like something up rev's alley...

thanks

jeff reynolds