As far as I understand the indexing of stacks by Spotlight (MacOSX), scripts only are used as the text to index. Of course this is of very high value for developers and I am willing this feature. But on the other side it could impair security if the password of the stack has not been set (what I never do, at least during development cycle). Also indexing the content of fields would be also very usefull (even more than scripts for content management stacks). Do you agree? I am considering to fill a request feature in bz and would like to get user's feedback first. So please tell me more what you think about this idea:

I propose the addition of two new stack properties for telling Spotlight how to index stacks: - the <spotlightScript> of this stack: if true the scripts of the stack is indexed by Spotlight. If false, no script indexing is done for the stack. - the <spotlightText> of this stack: if true the content of fields and titles of objects are indexed by Spotlight. If false, objects content indexing is not done for the stack. By default both properties are true (i.e. when the stack is created). When creating a substack, its spotlight properties are default to the value of its mainstack but they can be changed independantly from the mainstack.

Nice to read your coming comments.

jg