Scott Morrow wrote:
I have a list field where the items on each line are delimited with numToChar(28). This works fine when I edit the content of the list field using a script. However, when I edit it using an object inspector window the item delimiters all change to numToChar(215). This is easy enough to work around but I'm curious about what the heck is going on. There is probably a good reason but I can't think of it.

This is just a guess, but maybe it has something to do with how the inspector translates all field content to html. Is 215 the html substitution for 28?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]