Stephen,

I took a little different approach to using custom properties and sets to avoid the use of the Do. I leave the default set as the normal operating mode and access a few "global" parameters in the normal way: get myParam of object I create sets to hold other sets of parameters, but I access them all using array notation: get the custSetArray[myParam] of object That way I can construct the name "myParam" directly without using a do command: get the custSetArray[varWithNameOfParam] of object

Dennis