On Aug 3, 2005, at 10:44 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

Beautiful work, Andre. I've bookmarked it. Thanks.

sqb

thanks!!! did you liked the content and the way it's presented? I am creating guidelines for writting future articles...

Andre

Hi Folks,

continuing the job of presenting the community with cool articles, I just build an article entitled: "CS Demo #1: Lists and its uses." where I delve on the topic of lists, queues, stacks. The article is full of shots, movies, code and all the bells and whistles. There's a stack available with all the code and in the end we build a RPN calculator.

Hope everyone likes it.

http://www.andregarzia.com/articles/csdemo1

Cheers
andre