------------------------------

Message: 19
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:42:48 +0200
From: Klaus Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ANN: Full text justification plug-in
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>

Hi Jim and Yves and all,

(snip)

 Tip:
This is a very valuable way to access a lot of useful utilities for any control (cards, fields, buttons, graphics, etc.) It works whether the pointer of browse tool is selected. When I open Rev the three finger of my left hand configure themselves automatically to permit this keyboard action.

 Jim

did i already mention that my wonderful "2lz2" plugin has an extra menu
for these kind of things?

Not?

OK, my wonderful "2lz2" plugin has an extra menu for these kind of things :-)

Get it from my website or here the direct link:

http://www.major-k.de/staxx/2lz2.mc.zip

Best

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.major-k.de

Klaus,

Sorry, Klaus. I missed this. Sooooo much on the list.

Very nice. Lots of useful functions.

I was confused at first. It doesn't open as a palette. And in the Actions, what is the mouse stack? Think I'm missing something here.

Jim