While there might be some very convoluted way to do this in Rev or with system-level scripting, you'll be far better served by buying Altuit's excellent altBrowser plugin for Revolution and launching the URL there so you have complete control over the user experience.

You can buy altBrowser at the RunRev store, I believe.