A lot of people have trouble figuring that out. It's:

set the iconic of this stack to true | false

The terminology comes from Unix I believe, where what Windows calls "minimised" is known as "iconified".

Martin Baxter

Ban Nguyen wrote:
Hello,

I am working on a customize application.  The control is set empty.  How
do you insert a customized minimize button into stack.  The close is
easy just put the code "close this stack" but I don't know how to do for
the minimize button.

I've looked in the dictionary and could not find it.

Thank you for your help