By far the easiest way to handle this would be by exposing Transcript to your users. Send an email to the rev crew directly regarding your needs. The ten-line limit in executables is an artificial limit designed to prevent you from creating your own development environment in Rev and distributing it. It happened with SuperCard many years back. In the past, the rev crew have expressed at least a willingness to consider a separate license specifically to cover a situation like yours.

Thanks for the advice Jeff. I agree with what you say as being best. I am creating a free program, so I don't want to spend more money on this hobby. I've already been paying for my Pro license each year. That is already more than I should spend on this product. I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to ask just in case they are willing to let me do it at no extra charge. Personally, I suspect it might end up selling a few extra licenses when people see what they can do so easily and I tell them where to go for an environment that would let them create programs of their own like that.

But, short of that, does anyone have any other suggestions?

-Rodney

An alternative could be to have users who want to do more advanced scripting to purchase a copy of DreamCard.

Robert