I've created a stack (using Mac OS X, Revolution 2.5.1, Panther) with
dimensions of 1024x768 with the expectation that it will fit on a screen with
resolution of 1024x768.   However, when moving the stack (built as standalone
or as
unbuilt stack) to another Mac with 1024x768 screen resolution, the program
opens up with different dimensions (1004x647), with the right hand side and
bottom
of the stack cut off.   It does this whether I open up the unbuilt stack or
the standalone.   Is this a bug with Revolution or a problem with Apple?
Thanks.
Stephen Goldberg