Rodney Somerstein wrote:
I will never implement every possibility, which is why I want developers to have access to a full-featured language if possible. When the developer wants to go beyond using simple logic to hook these pieces together, then they would need a license for DreamCard, etc. to go farther.

Maybe, and at $99 maybe it's not so bad.

But if you need something more have you written Kevin Miller at RunRev.com to see if a special license could be arranged for you? He's stated here in the past that if someone truly needs to allow capabilities beyond those imposed by the scriptLimits he'd be happy to see if he can work out something on a case-by-case basis to solve the problem at hand.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal