Dick...

I saw that once, too. But I discovered I was in edit mode, not browse mode. COuld be?

On Aug 16, 2005, at 2:22 PM, Dick Kriesel wrote:

On 8/16/05 2:07 PM, "Scott Rossi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

(you should be able to drag the stack around your desktop as well)

Almost every time, that worked. The other times, the click on the flag
brought the application behind the flag to the front, so that the flag
disappeared behind the other app's window. Why would Rev miss a click? Is
that preventable?

-- Dick

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"