On Thu Aug 18 Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com wrote:

I'm using normal text fields in scrolling groups... Jim

on 8/16/05 5:32 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> On 8/16/05 2:22 PM, "Jim Carwardine" <JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks... Maybe this looked too much like another thread on D&D. I really
>> need to know if anyone can point me to the right info on dragging and
>> dropping text from a field in one substack to a field in another substack of
>> the same file.  I just can't seem to do it... Jim
>
> Is this between list fields, or between "normal" text fields?
>

> Ken Ray

Tried different variants of drag-dropping text between fields

- normal text fields of the same stack
- between fields of two stacks
- between fields of two substacks
- between scrolling fields of two substacks
- between fields in scrolling groups of two substacks

Drag-and-drop text works perfectly here in all these variants: Windows XP, Rev 2.6, build 108.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>