Mark Wieder wrote:
Richard-

As I noted in my previous post, I fully agree with Jon that it would be
great for Rev to include an entry for the backslash token in the docs.
If someone will kindly drop this into the BZ queue we can expect that to
happen, then we'd never need to think about it again and Rev would have

Good point. BZ #3065 now entered.

Thanks for taking care of that.

BZ is a great way to make sure things don't fall off the radar. I have it bookmarked for quick access.

I appreciate when companies provide things like that, like Apple's Feedback page. I sure with more of my vendors gave us a way to put things in their queue.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal