AH, sure. Sorry for my response. I was having some Rev problems and that always makes me cranky.

Dan

On Aug 18, 2005, at 9:42 PM, jbv wrote:

Dan,

So I'm not sure what you mean by "thanks for answering anyway...."
implying that I'm wrong. Maybe you've uncovered contradictory
information?

Please don't be confused by my poor english...
The important part of the sentence was "thanks for answering".
Tha actual meaning was : no matter how dumb my question was,
anyway I truly apreciate the time & energy you spent trying to find an
answer".

I hope I made everything clear.

Best,
JB