Excellent work scott! And twice as funny if you set the systemWindow of the stack to true. :-)

>I was able to get it play smoothly in the 2.6 Revolution Dreamcard Player. It is a beautiful effect, but it was >sucking up 25% of my G4's processor (867 PB). Is that typical? Does anyone know how that would compare to a >similar animation in Flash? Todd

I guess one canĀ“t compare this. As far as I know you will always display the flash animation in a window. No shapes for flash movies. (Even though I might be wrong there) If you would leave out setting the windowshape in Rev CPU usage would drop enormously.

All the best,