Thanks for the tip!

J. Landman Gay wrote:

Jon wrote:

I'm writing a program that uses "send mouseup to me in 10 seconds". From time to time, the program stops working, as if the Send is getting lost. I would guess that this happens whenever I go into the IDE and switch from "run" mode to "edit" mode (the two icons at the top of Tools).

Many messages are repressed when you are in editing mode. I'm not sure about custom "send" messages, but it would be easy to check by looking at the pending messages pane of the message box.