Jon wrote:

BZ 3069. I screwed up and did not assign it to the proper part of Rev, using, instead, the default of "About Screen". I tried to figure out how I could edit it to correct it, but was unable to do so. Any hints?

I've never actually done that, but it looks as though simply viewing the bug, changing the "Component" in the drop-down, leaving the default radio-button selection as "Leave as Unconfirmed" and then click on "Commit" should do it.

(I tried to do it for you right now - but was of course refused since I am neither the submitter nor owner of the bug (far less a "sufficiently empowered user" - what a great phrase for an error report!!)