On Aug 19, 2005, at 10:42 AM, Dennis Brown wrote:

The way I want to search for information when I don't know what something is called or even if it exists, is narrowing by categories. I would want a list of 10-20 broad categories. And for each broad category, a new list of categories would pop up, etc...

Then you want to click on Topics in the button row at the top, and then on "Scripts and their structure" in the list on the left. It doesn't actually contain anything on the \ character :-( , but that's where it should be I would think.