On Aug 22, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Jon wrote:

All of a sudden, Rev no longer works. I try to start it, it pops up, all of the windows appear, and then it spontaneously disappears.

There are no hidden Rev processes running.

I had been using Constellation, but turned it off (or tried to?)

I have not yet re-booted (too much else going on right now).

Anyone seen this before?  Is there some file I can clear or something?

:)

Jon,

can it be that a plugin or stack is calling "quit"? That happened to me once, a plugin I made was closing the IDE...

Andre

Jon