On Aug 23, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Scott Kane wrote:

The module is almost done. I am testing it on Tiger.

Thanks Andre!  Looking forward to it.  :-)

Scott

Scott,

The Revolution KRM (Kagi Registration Module) is a Revolution Stack that plays the role of middle man talking to secure Kagi Server and your app. It is very easy to use and very secure. Nothing is ever stored on customprops or stuff like that. The connection is secure and kagi protocol is very wise about errors.

The module is more than 80% done (as I showed on RevConWest) the only things missing are:

* I am stress testing error functions.
* I fiddling with unicode values to see if the library can handle it well.

Of course there are armadillo, eSellerate and even PayPal IPN solution. You can use any of those solutions to collect money and some to work out the registrarion of your app and stuff like that but Rev KRM is the only cross platform solution... it's built in Rev for Rev...

cheers
andre