I have an app in which nearly all of the buttons use some wonderful graphics made by a contract artist, with up, down, disabled, and rollover states.

I've set the IDs of the various icon properties appropriately, and everything's ALMOST working great, except:

Rollover states seem to stick sometimes -- I can move the mouse over the control and the armedIcon shows, but moving the mouse off sometimes reverts to the icon (desired) and sometimes leaves the armedIcon showing (look broken).

What are the property settings I should be using for reliable rollovers?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal