[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
JAED, brilliant, talented.....and gracious!
Of course Jacque is the patron saint of xCarding. A measure of how good she is, is the way we all take her for granted.

Thank you. I will frame this and look at it on bad days. :)

Paul Looney
PS What do you think of adding an "Addenda" page to the scripting conference stacks? This could serve for all those minor afterthoughts, corrections, additions, etc. It could only be edited by the author of the conference and additions would be chronological.

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I first saw your comment, and again when Ken added his.

Since I kind of doubt that people are using the "Notes" card at the end, I was thinking of putting additions in there. Of course, then folks have to remember to go look there. But it seems like a logical place to put it, and the card already exists.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]