Jacque,
You wrote:
"Since I kind of doubt that people are using the "Notes" card at the end, I was thinking of putting additions in there. Of course, then folks have to remember to go look there. But it seems like a logical place to put it, and the card already exists."

I agree. Another benefit of eliminating the Notes card, as we know it now, is people will not be randomly changing the stacks. There will be one "official" stack on the Rev server which will always have the latest info - this will encourage browsing rather than downloading. Everything will be in sync.

I also think it is important to have a "gate-keeper". Someone should review, filter, and possibly consolidate, the additions. I believe the best person to do this is the conference author.
Paul Looney
PS I hope you don't have to refer to that framed "for bad days" compliment too often.