Just a small word of warning to those copying the engine from the Revolution app bundle....

When I did this, the modification date of the Revolution bundle was changed to the time and date of the copy operation. Thereafter, double clicking on a .rev stack in the Finder would open it in the Revolution Dreamcard player app. Using the Finder's "get info/open with/change all" had no effect, and the Dreamcard player came up, everytime.

The fix was to copy the engine out of the Dreamcard app the same way, thus setting it's modification date to a later one than the Revolution app's, if you see what I mean. An option was to trash the Dreamcard app, but I didn't really want to do that, even though I never use it.

Cheers,

Mark