Jim Ault wrote:
I APPOLOGIZE!!

I should NOT have sent the last email to the list regarding Mark's very good
contribution that clarifies messages with an example.

It has been a long day, I typed the response quickly and as soon as I sent
it I regretted it.

Again, very sorry for my mistake.
My message definitely does not belong on this list!
Bad taste.  Won't happen again.

Bah, it wasn't even close to bad. Actually, I have been reading that fake-Hungarian code so much that I didn't even notice the p-parameters until you p-pointed it out. Once I saw the connection, I thought your reply was even funnier than Mark's original.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]