Hi Tim,

Sometimes it works okay. At other times, there's a short delay from keyboard to screen. Sometimes the delay gets longer and longer, until the thing is just useless. <snip> Quitting and restarting Rev usually helps. Whether I'm inserting text into the middle of a paragraph versus typing at the end of the field seems to make a difference.

Similar behaviour here (ibook g4). When this happens, I save, close revolution and restart. This usually does the trick.

Bg and stack scripts are one giant scrolling field, it appears. The same thing happens sometimes, but not always, when working in a bg or stack script with lots of handlers, lots of text.

Yep, that happens too.

Note you can always check how busy your computer is processing applications (that is the %CPU) using the "top" command in the unix terminal. Even when not in use, Revolution takes a large amount of CPU. (in contrast with most applications, which go back to zero or about when in the background).

Marielle