Mark...

Thanks for sharing. I've seen that but not for a long time.

When I first saw it, I proposed a 14th deadly sin of which virtually every compiler of that era was guilty:

The fourteenth deadly sin is informing the user of a compiler error your compiler was smart enough to fix without his help

I always _hated_ "missing semicolon on line 13." If you know there's a semicolon missing, why the heck don't you just PUT IT THERE! You're the freaking computer!

There. I feel better now.