Try on backspaceKey.

Mark

On 26 Sep 2005, at 16:23, Gregory Lypny wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I've created a search field that uses the Filter command in a keyUp handler in a search phrase field to do searches as I type. What I am not able to do is refresh the search as I delete characters by trapping the deleteKey message. The following handler does nothing:

on deleteKey
  send keyUp to me
  pass deleteKey
end deleteKey

What am I doing wrong?  Any advice would be most appreciated.

    Greg