Message: 20
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:05:50 -0600
From: Roger Guay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ANN:  Info-Matic, a too to manage information
To: use-revolution@lists.runrev.com,
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello all,

I would like to announce my humble offer of an information management tool I call Info-Matc. Info-Matic is a tool that manages your collection of trivia, interesting facts, recipes, scripts and general information of almost any type. This tool is easy to use with an index card (Info Card) and storage Basket metaphor. Simply create Info Cards as you need them, and drag them to Basket categories of your choosing.

I am sharing this as a Rev stack for the time being, and it's available for free at the User Spaces of revOnline. Look for Info- Matic under RogerG or General category. Give it a try, be sure to read the Help screen, and let me know what you think.

Cheers, Roger

Roger,

Nothing happens when I click on Show.

Jim