Hi Dan,

Same here. I reported I sometimes got the same problem.... But such slowness doesn't occur very often (I have experienced it 2-3 times since I use Revolution, that is a year or so). Slowness is usually highly correlated with (1) the number of days my computer has been on ( I am one of those who doesn't switch of her computer overnight) and (2) the number of times I have run a program in which I made a stupid error which caused some perpetual looping, with ctl-. required to interrupt it. And yes, other programs get slow as well.

Marielle

For my part, I can't confirm the problem. I see it from time to time but when I do, I usually notice the problem in other apps besides Rev so I've always assumed it wasn't a Rev problem at all but rather a system-level problem.

I'm not sure I'm a "wirehead" in this context -- perhaps more of a brillo-head? -- but I know that very often threads go unanswered here principally because the problems they describe aren't something many others can confirm.

I've asked Apple and my local dealer tech support about this problem and I get blank stares, lack of confirmation, denial, and suggestions from the old days (restart your system).

Maybe that's all there is.