Hi,

Well I still haven't found what I'm looking for (isn't that a line in a song???!!!). ! The stacks that people have directed me to, don't do XML, they do HTML and various other formats, but not XML!

Don't know anything about XUL. Can you use a standard XML editor to View/Edit it?

Thanks a lot
Dave

Hi Dave,

This may be:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/listing.php
"Easy script interfacing"

or:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php
(tools, plugins; added any time -> HTML exporter)

If you wait a week or so, I am now working on a XUL importer/exporter.
For more on xul, search for "XUL standards" in the page at:
http://projects.lexicall.org/taskflow/

Best,
marielle

Hi All,

I seem to remember a while back seeing a stack that would export/import other Stacks to/from XML but I can't seem to find it now. Can anyone point me to it?

Thanks a lot
Dave

Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist

Alternative emails: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage:  http://homepages.lexicall.org/mlange/
Lexicall: http://lexicall.org
Revolution-education: http://revolution.lexicall.org