Can you give us an example of the code that doesn't work?

Mark

On 6 Oct 2005, at 09:08, Todd Geist wrote:

Hello,

I have ui Stack and a data stack.

I want to create a new Card in my Data stack from the UI Stack, so I can
store a new record on a new Card in the Data Stack.

I can't figure out how to make it work. I tried using send to trigger a
handler in the data stack but that doesn't seem to work.

What am i not understanding about this?

Thanks

Todd

--