At 12:11 PM +0100 10/6/2005, David Burgun wrote:
HELP! I have a Stack and the geometry has gone berserk. I have a "breakpoint" inserted in a preOpenStack handler that allows me to quit the startup path. If I let it continue the Stack displays and the geometry has scaled/moved objects as if the Stack window were MUCH bigger. If I Abort in the debugger, the stack displays ok.

However, if I type:

revUpdateGeometry (which would have been called on the preOpenStackk path anyway)

The geometry goes beswick!

How it fix? Is there anyway of resetting the geometry of the Stack?

With the stack in the correct state (e.g. if you abort), try typing

  revCacheGeometry

in the message box. In theory this should rebuild the Geometry Manager settings, and base them off the current position and size.
--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaedworks.com