I just downloaded the new Dreamcard (whatever its number is!) and was able to see in nice clean form the bug I encountered when I first started using DC some months ago:

I bring up a Documentation topic and hit the Print button. (At least the button is no longer grayed out!) I get, NOT a print dialog, but a Page Setup dialog. It doesn't matter what I do in it. When I click OK, still no Print dialog, DC just starts printing -- in this case, to the printer I was last using, which happens to be 27 miles away. No way to switch, that I can see, except to go into some other app, print something on the current printer, then come back.

Charles Hartman