Todd Geist wrote:
Hello

I have an image on a card and would like to scale it to fit in a button
dynamically.

In other words as the button gets bigger the icon should until it reaches
its actual size.

I can handle the button getting bigger, but I have no idea how to accomplish
making the icon scale.

Anybody have any examples?

If you scale the image, the button that uses it for an icon will also rescale its icon to the same size automatically. You may have to force the card or button to redraw to effect the change if the button is on the current card. You can do this by issuing the command "go this card".

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]