Can anyone provide some guidance on how I'd go about handling a POST from and HTML form? I'm trying to produce a simple form handling application in Rev using AltBrowser to provide the display of the form. However, I've no idea how I can get Rev to receive the POSTed form. I want this to run as a standalone app without the need for a local web server. So my user would fill in a form on screen which has been designed using standard HTML, click on the "Send" button and my Rev app would receive the content of the form.

Any ideas, guidance etc. please?
--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK